Full-board indoor accommodation as well as camping under canvas
Accommodation options and capacity
Brenscombe provides overnight accommodation with all meals provided. We can sleep up to 172 people indoors and we also offer camping under canvas on site. This means that using both types of accommodation we can offer residentials for large groups.
Our overnight indoor accommodation is spread between our traditional stone farmhouse and four different converted farm buildings of varying capacities, all with attractive, warm and comfortable bedrooms. For a small group (up to 16) there is the option of self-catering.
Camping is available in the old orchards in the grounds of the centre and is full-board. We have wild camping available off-site, which can be catered or self-catered.
Excellent visitor facilities
- Galleried dining room, able to take up to 90 visitors in one sitting, in an impressive stone barn that retains the character of the farm.
- Conference Room, ideal for teaching, meetings or indoor activities. Has a capacity for up to 60 people. Learning resources are available - please contact us for details. Equipped with a small stage area it can double as a venue to hold discos or be used in the evening as a games room with snooker, table tennis and football.
- Granary - a small classroom suitable for groups of up to 12 sitting at tables.
- Lounge/common room for use by visiting staff in the evening.
- A license to sell alcohol and a tuck facility.
- Drying facilities.
- Two games field with games equipment.
- A camp fire area.
- A warden for overnight liaison.
- Coach and car park.
The majority of our guests opt for our full board option and we offer delicious home-cooked food.